Saturday, January 28, 2012

Diet Coke Brownies

I love brownies - more than cake or cookies.

I haven't made brownies since I've been to college, so I figured I would treat myself tonight.... and try a new recipe! I was a little scared to try it, but they were great!

Just buy a brownie mix (I bought Pillsbury), and Diet Coke. I went to Dollar General, and the mix was $1, and they had mini bottles of Diet Coke - so I bought one for $1. I figured, well, if it doesn't turn out then I only wasted $2!

It is really soupy, since there's no egg or oil in it like usual, but don't worry - still bakes fine! The very bottom layer didn't fully bake, and was kind of gooey... which I completely loved. Rather than the usual brownie texture, they're spongey like cake :)

and you save about 60 calories making brownies this way!

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment