Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkin Puree

I bought pumpkin puree in the hopes of trying a Pinterest recipe... but they all called for 10+ ingredients that I didn't feel like buying.

So, instead, I just formed my own simple recipe:

Sugar-free pudding mix (add milk as it calls for)
Can of pumpkin puree
1-2 tbsp. of sugar
Few shakes of cinnamon/pumpkin spice
One small shake of salt.

Mix and let sit. 


And if you like dipping your apples in something, you can either use that recipe, or another dip I tried:
1/4 cup of plain yogurt (fat-free if you want to be extra healthy)
1/2 Tbsp. of creamy peanut butter
3 Tbsp. of pumpkin
Add cinnamon, splenda, and pumpkin pie spice. (optional)


Rating: There's not enough of the milk, peanut butter, or sugar in either of these recipes that I would consider it unhealthy.



No comments:

Post a Comment